Wednesday, March 7, 2012

You may have noticed a few changes around here...

I've made a couple of changes to the blog recently. First and probably most obvious is the header! I liked the old design, but decided I wanted the blog to have a sleeker, warmer feel. I also wanted to better address the focus of the blog in a simple, obvious way for anyone who is new to the site. So, out with the old:

And in with the new!


I'm working on a few things to help the page load more quickly, for your convenience. (I'm no technology wizard though, so no promises!)

And you'll notice a new tab at the top of the page: Recipes! I'm using a service called recipage which lets me create a search-able, sortable database of printer-friendly recipes. (If you're a blogger, and want something similar for your page, recipage is a free service!) So if you're looking for a specific recipe you've seen on the site, or if you're looking for some ideas, take a peek at that tab.

There are also tabs for my series posts (Meatless Mondays, Tips and Techniques), and one for gardening posts, to help you navigate those topics more easily.

I hope the changes are helpful! Enjoy!

Like what you read? Subscribe to the feed in your favorite feed reader, or follow me on Twitter to keep up with new posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...